There are so many good resources available on the Internet these days on the topics of Lyme and chronic illness recovery. I wanted to start adding some of my favorites to the site. I'm starting with only a few and will continue adding over time. I hope you enjoy.
- Lyme Less Live More - from Dana Walsh and Brent Martin (My Interview)
- ProHealth - news, research, and treatment information on Lyme disease all in one place.
Podcasts and Radio Shows
- Beyond Wellness Radio - hosted by Justin Marchegiani DC (My Interview)
- Bulletproof Radio - various health and biohacking related topics from Dave Asprey and his guests
- Essential Medcast - interviews from Dr. Christine Schaffner ND of Sophia Health Institute (My Interview)
- Extreme Health Radio - excellent shows with health leaders from Justin and Kate
- Lyme Ninja Radio - hosted by acupuncturist Macaky Rippey (My Interview)
- One Radio Network - some great health related interviews from numerous truth seekers with host Patrick Timpone
- The Cutting Edge of Health and Wellness Today - a fantastic radio show with depth of content from Neil Nathan MD of Gordon Medical Associates
Note: BetterHealthGuy.com takes no responsibility for the content on these sites. Always discuss any possible changes in your treatment with your doctor.