MegaSporeBiotic and Just Thrive Probiotic
- Last Updated: 21 April 2017 21 April 2017
On Episode #23 of BetterHealthGuy Blogcasts, I had the opportunity to interview Kiran Krishnan, creator of MegaSporeBiotic and Just Thrive Probiotic. I highly recommend you listen to our talk so that you understand how these options may be helpful for you.
According to the MegaSporeBiotic manufacturer's web site, a culmination of published research shows that spores, like those found in MegaSporeBiotic, when used as probiotics could confer the following beneficial effects:
- Immune modulation to reduce allergies and asthma
- Immune stimulation of peripheral T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes to fight colds, flus and infections
- Decrease in frequency of urinary tract infections
- Reduction in side effects related to antibiotic therapy
- Effective treatment for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Diminished duration of diarrhea in children 3 to 36 months of age
- Reduced incidence of irritable bowel syndrome diarrhea
- Immune response to Adenovirus and influenza-A in-vitro
- Improvement in pain scale in Rheumatoid arthritis patients
- Reduces the inflammation associated with Crohn’s disease, IBS, ulcerative colitis
- Improved growth of the natural flora
- Improved digestion of food and a thus improved nutrient absorption.
- Production and absorption of critical nutrients – i.e. carotenoids, quinols, vitamins and enzymes
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease
- Reduction of cholesterol
- Detoxification of the intestinal tract
- Effective colonization
An informative handout on MegaSporeBiotic can be found here.
I am personally using this product and did notice some GI symptoms when starting which I interpreted as a good sign. I plan to continue it to see what benefits I may observe over time.
As mentioned in the podcast, MegaSporeBiotic is the most potent of the two, and Just Thrive Probiotic may be a good starting point for some people. You can click on the graphics below to visit the web sites for each of these products.
To purchase MegaSporeBiotic, this can be ordered online, but the company does not allow it to be sold on public web sites, and requires a password for ordering. In order to obtain the password, please contact me, and I will send you additional details including how to order. On the upper-right side of this page, you will see a gray and white envelope. Click the icon, provide your name, email address, and any comments, and hit Submit. I will get back to you shortly.
Note: This has been a very popular product, and there have been delays in shipping of 10-15 business days or longer.
Disclaimer: Any changes to your treatment should be reviewed with your doctor prior to making any changes.
Disclaimer: No claims are being made about these products. Any comments are my own personal experience. Always discuss any potential items you are considering with your healthcare professional. MegaSporeBiotic is an affiliate of this site.
Was this helpful? If you found this information helpful, I would very much appreciate your support in keeping the site going. If you would like to donate to my work, I thank you in advance and send you my gratitude.
BetterHealthGuy.com is intended to share my personal experience in recovering from my own chronic illness. Information presented is based on my journey working with my doctors and other practitioners as well as things I have learned from conferences and other helpful resources. As always, any medical decisions should be made only with the guidance of your own personal medical authority. Everyone is unique and what may be right for me may not be right for others.