- Last Updated: 23 June 2017 23 June 2017
My treatment regimen is an ongoing, always changing protocol. My program has changed substantially over time as I learn more from my research. As always, I would appreciate your review, comments, and relaying of your personal experiences.
NOTE: The protocol discussed below is my current protocol. The approach changes over time and this is a snapshot of the current protocol only. It is not meant to suggest, for example, that any product or drug listed is a sole or major contributor to my path to healing. No claims are made as to how any of these products may or may not help in your individual case or whether or not these may be useful for your unique body. The items discussed below are based on my personal experiences. This is not intended to be an endorsement of any specific product for your needs but rather a source of information for your own personal research.
NOTE: Though I currently use no antibiotics in my treatment, I was on antibiotic therapy for over three years from July 2005 - October 2008. Thus, my current treatment noted below should not be interpreted as an opinion as to the potential need for antibiotics in a well-planned Lyme disease treatment program. Please see my FAQ for more on my thoughts on the use of antibiotics for chronic Lyme disease.
- Liver Supplements
- Trace Minerals
- Coffee enemas (occasional; when exposed to mold, for example)
- Methylation Support
- Supportive Tool: IonCleanse by AMD
- Supportive Tool: Sunlighten FIR Sauna
- Supportive Tool: Biomat
- Vital Plan Advanced Biotic
- Beyond Balance PRO-MYCO, IMN-V-II
- Metagenics Ultrameal Advanced Protein
- BodyBio Balance Oil
- Chia Seeds
- Vital Proteins Collagen
- Paleo Fiber
- Zinc, Magnesium, and Silica
- Organic Almond Milk
This has been significant for me in building muscle and feeling stronger overall. It makes up about 20-25% of the things I take in a day.
- I installed a silver-lined canopy around my bed to reduce the electromagnetic exposure from cell phones, cordless phones, cell towers, and more. This was a very important investment for me.
- I have removed all cordless phones from my home and replaced with one corded phone and do not use a cell phone except with a headset or on speaker.
- IonCleanse by AMD for detoxification
- Sunlighten FIR Sauna for detoxification
- MAS PEMF for overall support, detoxification, circulation, and more. I've been impressed with what this device has done for me for circulation and hormone balance.
- UV light therapy - for support of vitamin D and immunity
- Biomat regularly to support my recovery journey. I wish I had this tool years ago!
- I use ART (autonomic response testing) to adjust my program as appropriate.
My Supplement List
My personal list of supplements changes on a regular basis. I am making it available here on the site for your review and would also appreciate any feedback you may have. If you don't already have Adobe PDF Reader, you can get for free by clicking on the "Get Adobe Reader" image below.
To download the list, click the Adobe PDF icon below:
Please always feel free to Contact Me.
In Better Health,
Was this helpful? If you found this information helpful, I would very much appreciate your support in keeping the site going. If you would like to donate to my work, I thank you in advance and send you my gratitude.
BetterHealthGuy.com is intended to share my personal experience in recovering from my own chronic illness. Information presented is based on my journey working with my doctors and other practitioners as well as things I have learned from conferences and other helpful resources. As always, any medical decisions should be made only with the guidance of your own personal medical authority. Everyone is unique and what may be right for me may not be right for others.