Klinghardt Lyme Cocktail
- Last Updated: 16 September 2015 16 September 2015
Some time ago, I wrote a blog entry about Making a Liposomal Compound. My primary knowledge and interest in this area comes from the work of Dr. Klinghardt and the Klinghardt Lyme Cocktail. Dr. Klinghardt's approach to treating Lyme disease using a liposomal cocktail is revolutionary and incredibly powerful.
Creating the cocktail involves three main steps. These are:
1) Blending the following ingredients in a blender at high speed for a a few minutes:
- 200-400 mg of Artemisinin powder
- 2 scoops of Lipo-Health phospholipid powder
- Up to 6-8 dropperfuls Quintessence herbal tincture
- 4 grams Vitamin C powder
- 2 grams Mimosa Pudica powder
- 1-2 ounces of water (enough to cover the blades of the blender)
3) Pouring the contents back into the blender, adding any of the desired ingredients below, and blending for several additional minutes.
- 5 grams Galactose powder for ATP production
- 10-30 drops of 20-25% Propolis tincture as an anti-viral
- 15ml Rechts Regulat liquid to help reduce biofilms
- Turmeric powder or curcumin as an anti-inflammatory. Often best to pulse this to avoid becoming sensitive to it.
- 1-2 teaspoons Deep Purple as an antioxidant
- 1/2 glass grapefruit juice (to allow for continued absorption of artemisinin)
- 1/2 glass of water or Cistus tea (biofilm reduction)
- Apple or orange
- Once the drink is complete, it should be kept in the refrigerator. 1/3 taken in the morning, noon, and early evening. It is generally taken 5 days on 2 days off; 3 weeks on 1 week off.
- Detox agents and binders such as chlorella, MicroSilica, zeolite, charcoal, etc. should not be taken at the same time as the cocktail. They can be taken on the same day but should be separated from the consumption of the cocktail. MicroSilica is best taken one hour after the cocktail is consumed.
- The information above is based on a person that weighs approximately 160 pounds. The dosages should be adjusted based on weight.
- Dosages and specific ingredients are often adjusted using Autonomic Response Testing. Not all ingredients may be appropriate for any given person.
- The cocktail is powerful and should not be used without the direct guidance of your medical doctor or healthcare practitioner.
Was this helpful? If you found this information helpful, I would very much appreciate your support in keeping the site going. If you would like to donate to my work, I thank you in advance and send you my gratitude.
BetterHealthGuy.com is intended to share my personal experience in recovering from my own chronic illness. Information presented is based on my journey working with my doctors and other practitioners as well as things I have learned from conferences and other helpful resources. As always, any medical decisions should be made only with the guidance of your own personal medical authority. Everyone is unique and what may be right for me may not be right for others.