Why You Should Listen
In this episode, you will learn some of the latest from Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD on the topics of Lyme disease, detoxification, diet, and much more.
Watch The Show
Listen To The Show
About My Guest
My guest for this episode is Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD. Dr. Klinghardt studied medicine & psychology in Freiburg, Germany, completing his PhD on the involvement of the autonomic nervous system in autoimmune disorders. Early in his career he became interested in the sequelae of chronic toxicity (especially lead, mercury, environmental pollutants & electromagnetic fields) and its impact on chronic illness. While working in India he encountered Eastern concepts of disease etiology & blended them with his Western training. This laid the foundation for his 5-level system of Integrative Medicine – the 5 Levels of Healing. Increasingly aware of the limitations of conventional medicine when dealing with chronic conditions, Dr. Klinghardt expanded the focus of his work to include body-oriented psychotherapeutic approaches such as applied psychoneurobiology, Family Constellation work, and other tools. Dr. Klinghardt has contributed significantly to the understanding of metal toxicity & its connection with chronic infections, illness & pain. He has been instrumental in advancing various fields within biological medicine such as non-invasive pain management, injection techniques for pain & orthopedic dysfunction, anti-aging medicine, toxicology, neuro-developmental disorders, energy psychology, biological dentistry, and more. He has also developed Autonomic Response Testing, a comprehensive evaluation system that has helped many to become accomplished holistic practitioners. He founded Sophia Health Institute in 2012, and is actively involved in patient care at his clinic outside of Seattle.
- What can we do to step up our EMF mitigation efforts?
- What works better for parasites; natural options or pharmaceutical ones?
- How can we detoxify aluminum and glyphosate?
- What role do viruses play in chronic illness?
- What is Dr. Klinghardt's approach to treating Lyme?
- What are SIBO and MCAS and how to approach treatment?
- What probiotic may help with SIBO?
- How do we get more energy and a better functioning brain?
- Is copper toxicity a common concern?
- What diet is best for people wit Lyme?
- Is alkaline water a useful tool?
- What type of bee venom is best?
- Are stem cells moving people significantly forward?
- What Dr. Klinghardt does for his own health?
Connect With My Guest
March 9, 2017
BetterHealthGuy.com is an affiliate of BioPure.
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.